It’s time for our annual read-a-thon fund raiser!
Your child can participate whether or not you or anyone else from your extended family is able to make a donation. We want 100% student participation in READING!
Here’s what you can do to help:
- Set up your child’s personalized reading page by clicking here (use the secret code your child will receive in class). To track our school’s progress, click here.
- Start singing our Read-a-Thon theme song for the 2018-2019 school year. It’s to the tune “Ob la di” by The Beatles.
- READ, READ, READ and log those minutes with your child from November 19th- November 30th.
- Share the fundraising link with family and friends!
- Check out our Read-a-Thon video, above, which will explain more! (Video: Principal Katharine DeBenedictis and students. Music: Back On The Road Again, by Scott Holmes)
If you’re thinking about enrolling your child in PS198M for the 2019-2020 school year, we welcome you to take a tour.
All tours start at 8:30am.
Friday, December 7th
Friday, January 11th
Tuesday, December 4th
Friday, January 4th
Questions? Send an email to Danielle Santana, our parent coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org