It’s time for our annual read-a-thon fund raiser!
Your child can participate whether or not you or anyone else from your extended family is able to make a donation. We want 100% student participation in READING!
Here’s what you can do to help:
- Set up your child’s personalized reading page by clicking here (use the secret code your child will receive in class). To track our school’s progress, click here.
- Start singing our Read-a-Thon theme song for the 2018-2019 school year. It’s to the tune “Ob la di” by The Beatles.
- READ, READ, READ and log those minutes with your child from November 19th- November 30th.
- Share the fundraising link with family and friends!
- Check out our Read-a-Thon video, above, which will explain more! (Video: Principal Katharine DeBenedictis and students. Music: Back On The Road Again, by Scott Holmes)
Boo-tastic games, food, and fun! Come as you are or show up in costume.
Thursday, October 25
PS 198 Cafeteria
$6 donation; tickets at the door
for volunteer opportunities for this event.
to donate and make a note “Falloween Mash” with your donation or bring donations in an envelope to the office.
Thank you and see you there!
If you’re thinking about enrolling your child in PS198M for the 2019-2020 school year, we welcome you to take a tour.
All tours start at 8:30am.
Friday, December 7th
Friday, January 11th
Tuesday, December 4th
Friday, January 4th
Questions? Send an email to Danielle Santana, our parent coordinator, at email@example.com
Kids may sign up for 1 class per day (older kids may register for 2 classes per day), with aftercare provided until 6pm. Click below for descriptions of the KING offerings for each day and to register.
All students must be picked up by an authorized parent/guardian in the cafeteria at the end of their program each day. Please use the main entrance on 3rd Avenue.
Kids in the Game
NYChessKids will run a separate chess-only program on Tuesdays & Thursdays. Kids can sign up for one or two 45-minute sessions of chess & even an additional 30-minute session for the new PS198 Chess team at the end of the day. Click below for descriptions of the NYChessKids offerings and to register.
NY Chess Kids